Monday 30 May 2011

Webcomics and whatnot

Nadia liked it. She says she'll comment when she gets a chance.

Meanwhile I've been looking for inspiration online and discovered a plethora of strange and scary webcomics that have convinced me I can do just as well if not better if I go nuts with my latest GIMP plugin for five minutes. Heck, you need to take a shedload of narcotics to appreciate some of them, they're that crazy. I've been reading a lot of cracked.com lately, can you tell?

I've got an idea for a list or two, which I hope to be invited to get a chance to work on in the next few days. Meanwhile, my mind is a furiously spinning smorgasbord of insanity as I try to imagine a scenario for a webcomic. The fact is, it wouldn't be a regular thing since I just don't think that way unless I'm in a particular mood.

This will have to do for now.



I hope I don't get sued for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment